Saturday, November 5, 2011

Introducing the E-Sky 900 3D R/C Helicopter from Xheli. Part 1.

Introducing the E-Sky 900 3D R/C Helicopter from Xheli. Part 1. Video Clips.





Xheli's Esky 900 is an assembled "Bare Bones" Helicopter. That means you must choose and buy your own RC equipment. I used at motor that has more that enough power, so I had to turn down my throttle curve to a maximum of 85% for all around good 3D flights, as you will see in the 3D video. Always searching for an electric helicopter with some weight and mass to handle our winds, I have begun exploring the 500 class helicopters. In this video, I give a look at the Esky 900 helicopter. You will see close-up pictures, assembly tips, and the equipment I used in the assembly of this helicopter. The ES 900 is a fantastic flying machine when set up with the pitch and throttle curves I developed on my test stand. I have videos on my test/training stand and how to make the pontoons. Search Stealth Helicopters and NightFlyyer's Helicopter training/test stand for my videos on those subjects. The Esky Helicopter feels good and solid for sure and I am quite impressed, since this helicopter only cost 9. I used the 14.4 battery for the test flight, but will try the bigger 18.5 volt battery for the 3D flights, so stay tuned. Thanks for Watching, Subscribing and Rating. Dave Herbert AMA # 8221, LM/CD/Scientific Here are some links: Here are some RC, History, and toy links: The History Channel: www.history.com NitroPlanes airplanes and jets http www.tkqlhce.com Xheli helicopters www.dpbolvw.net www.jdoqocy.com Disney Toy Store www.dpbolvw.net www.jdoqocy.com HobbyPartz www.hobbypartz.com ...

Tags: ES900, Esky900, E-Sky900, 900, class, T-Rex, trex, Exceed, RC, ESC, BEC, hobbytown, USA, Sioux, Falls, Castle, esky, E-sky, Xheli.com, Xheli, Raiden, T-1620, brushless, electric, motor, gear, 15T, Helidirect.com, Helicopter, 3Dhelicopter, rotor, rate-gyro, gyro, heading, hold, 18.5, lipo, Battery, Servos, Hitec, Spektrum, Dx6i, 2.4Ghz, Transmitter, Radio, nitroplanes, R/C, frequency, hobbypartz, Dave, Herbert, nightflyyer

Cottage Style Shower Curtains cat tree wood baby car seat graco

No comments:

Post a Comment