Thursday, August 11, 2011

The fly or not? The introduction of the Hawk 40 A hyper "NOTARY heli" NightFlyyer public.

The fly or not? The introduction of the Hawk 40 A hyper "NOTARY heli" NightFlyyer public. Video Clips.





This is a project of Aeronautical Design test. I at once easy and it worked fine. This is Hyperfly and flying machines, NOT, NOT helicopter designed to hover around. Benson Gyrocopter flying similar and were not designed to hover!. We hope you will understand the purpose and the reason for my very simple design, electric RC helicopters when they were new inventions. We tried to make not only difficult. Remember, this was 30 years ago! Today I have for fun, a challengeand because of bad weather. I decided that the tail rotor from my Exceed RC Falcon 40 helicopter to take a plate and add a foam picnic to take it. This was how I invented the NOTARY Hyperfly for Kyosho. I thought the Falcon 40 would be a good candidate to try to be. Here's what happened. My project Hyperfly was bought by Kyosho in Japan and had suffered a rather long and successful sales in the Far East and the United States, from about 8 years. Since there are no gyroscopes or someone could help much with theyouth electric helicopters in those early days, the boys just wanted my plane to fly RC once these gases in the air .. I once had a helicopter and fly (like an airplane) flying around as they could. RC helicopters to fly like an airplane forward. But I always had floated to the ground because I could and could not ..... and it was my helicopter! LOL. For this reason I designed the Hyperfly, only for the flight ahead. However, with a speed control and a bit 'of wind, you could also float verybeautiful ...

Keywords: Hyperfly, Helicopter, Exceed, RC, Falcon, 40, fixed, Pitch, NOTAR, Apache, Kyosho, Xheli, hover, heli, Dave, Herbert, nightflyyer

melnor traveling sprinkler custom cat tree top rated dishwashers

No comments:

Post a Comment