Thursday, July 14, 2011

Limited Edition T-Rex 700 maiden flight at Bell Road and 19th Ave - Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Limited Edition T-Rex 700 maiden flight at Bell Road and 19th Ave - Wednesday, February 24, 2010 Video Clips. Duration : 8.15 Mins.


Here is the beast, my child. I love this helicopter. In this video we see how Alex, Dan and me to do the final adjustments of the first flying machine. It 'a very exciting time. My son Giancarlo is seen here with us, was very curious about this memorable event. The helicopter good enough, the engine started immediately after, has not used since my other helicopter that crashed Raptor 90 SE, an accident happens that mild September 2, 2009. This enginewas fairly new, had more than 25 flights or so, but what is quite interesting that began in the first attempt after they have been stored for 5 1 / 2 months! it was fantastic! Alex & Dan built this bird for me. Alex has had a majority of the Assembly, he has learned so much in so little time, I am thrilled with his learning curve in this hobby. Less than a year we go completely foreign to this hobby, I mean, we were flying RC helicopter hobby in a bank sale of land, we flew asmall-flight instrumentation (one of those little yellow helicopter), March 3, 2009 has been, and now look at Alex, he's totally made a pilot, who not only can fly very well, but it is now capable of 3D maneuvers very complex that does not do it, and also the planning and construction of this very complex machine learning, I find this incredible. Our good friend Dan Smith on the opposite side is another success story in this hobby, because he started flying RCHelicopter 3 ...

Keywords: rc, helicopter, trex, 700

ceramic tile backsplash ideas outdoor rock wireless speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment