Friday, June 24, 2011

Esky is Xheli 900 R / C Helicopter native 3D antenna analysis with 14.4 V and 18.5 V battery!

Esky is Xheli 900 R / C Helicopter native 3D antenna analysis with 14.4 V and 18.5 V battery! Video Clips. Duration : 10.88 Mins.


It is a composite "Bare Bones" by helicopter from Xheli.com. This means that you have to choose and buy your own equipment RC. I opted for the motor 1620Kv Raiden for this machine. I must say that it is more than enough! If you use the same thing, make sure you know how to handle the power and do not overdo it. Always looking for an electric helicopter with a little 'weight and mass to our crank, I began to explore the 500-class helicopter. In this video, I give a look at the Esky helicopter actually fly 900in the wind. The ES 900 is a fantastic car steering wheel, when combined with the pitch curves and gas I have developed my test. I have the video on my testing / training and how to make the pontoons. Search NightFlyyer stealth helicopter and see the training / test by helicopter to my videos on the subject. The helicopter Esky is a good solid feel safe and are very impressed, because this helicopter will cost only $ 139. 14.4 I have the battery for the first test flight, and 18.5Volts for 3D flight. I recommend the 14.4-battery, because it runs longer and the more power is not required 18.5, but I like the extra weight of the larger battery. You also need a charger that a 18.5 V, 3000 mA, 5 LiPo cells, so that consideration can be recharged. I love flying this helicopter, as it is very easy for 62 years is too tired eyes see, and manages the wind very well. I like the white wooden blades, and their sound. The blades are not extinctof ...

Tags: ES900, Esky900, E-Sky900, 900, 3directional, 3D, flying, R/C, extreme, aerobatics, stunts, speed, fast, 500-900, class, T-Rex, trex, Exceed, RC, ESC, BEC, hobbytown, USA, Sioux, Falls, Castle, esky, E-sky, Xheli.com, Xheli, Raiden, T-1620, brushless, electric, motor, gear, 15T, Helidirect.com, Helicopter, 3Dhelicopter, rotor, rate-gyro, gyro, heading, hold, 18.5, lipo, Battery, Servos, Hitec, Spektrum, Dx6i, 2.4Ghz, Transmitter, Radio, nitroplanes, frequency, hobbypartz, Dave, Herbert, nightflyyer

bike pedals with straps montel williams pressure cooker review outdoor cooking ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment